1. You have monster calves: hills. So many hills. Everywhere.
2. You have never arrived at class and not been out of breath.
3. Your lunch consists of the following items: pizza, cereal, salad, an ice cream cone. And maybe even a cookie. (Shoutout Fresh Foods)
4. You experience all four seasons…walking to class.
5. Bell towers at every corner. Like Starbucks, but loud.
6. The sound of the train has become soothing.
7. Exercising after 4pm = standing in line waiting to exercise…
8. Your backpack doubles as a closet. With a minimum of 3 seasons represented.
9. Even though you probably don’t actually understand what or who Big Red is – he’s still your #MCM
10. Even if you have never met Gary Ransdell, he is your WKU Hero.
Make sure to comment on WKU Marketing’s Facebook page or Twitter, @WKUMarketing, to let us know what you think makes you a Hilltopper!